Chair – Martin King
Secretary – Christine Bourne
Co-ordinator – David De Val
Treasurer – Richard Bourne
Other Members – Liz Folley, John Haywood, Alison King, Fiona Mantle and Peter Way.
Useful documents for Volunteers:
- Chinnor GNS constituton – Constitution 2015
- Volunteer Handbook – Volunteer Handbook
- Application form for new volunteers – Volunteer Application
- Volunteer Driver declaration form – Volunteer Driver Declaration
- Volunteer Driver pro forma insurance letter – Volunteer Driver Insurance Letter
Other websites that you may find useful:
- Age UK Oxfordshire – www.ageuk.org.uk/oxfordshire/
- Chinnor Parish Council – www.chinnorparishcouncil.org.uk
- Chinnor Village Centre – www.chinnorvillagecentre.org
We are supported by Chinnor Parish Council, The Village Centre, Chinnor Combined Churches, Chinnor Carols Around the Tree, Chinnor Helping Hands Bingo, The Sharing Life Trust, Age UK Oxfordshire, Oxfordshire GNS Network. The scheme has also received start-up funding from Oxfordshire County Council.